Free Tool - Extract Hard Coded Strings to Resource Files
I haven’t had chance to look at Microsoft Resource Refactoring Tool yet, but I’m downloading it right now and it looks very cool.
- *Works with C#, VB.Net languages. *
- *Supports all project types including web sites and web application projects. *
- *Finds other instances of the text being replaced in the project automatically. *
- *Lists existing resources by their similarity level to the text being replaced. *
- *Automatically replaces hard coded string with a reference to resource entry. *
- A preview window to show changes.
Now I can extract all my strings into resources from a single-click!