Appeal for IT Professional
In a departure from my usual posts (if you can call not posting for nearly six months “usual”!), I’d like to make an appeal on behalf of my wife’s company for someone with IT infrastructure/system adminstration experience who would be willing to help them out. The specification for the work is as follows:
We are a cutting edge Technology Company based on the Cambridge Science Park. We have been at this facility for five years in October 2009 and now require a business analysis to be carried out on our existing business processes and information systems.
We are therefore seeking an Independent IT Professional who is NOT tied to an agency or IT company. This is strictly for an independent review of our business systems to enable us to go out to the market for quotes for the necessary work to be carried out.
We will be looking for recommendations on processes and information system improvements to carry us through the next five years. Presently our IT is out-sourced to a local company and aided internally by our Office Administrator with the Direction of our Director of HR & Administration who has responsibility for this area of the business.
- To conduct a business analysis with input from key people within the business
- Recording and analysis of interviews with key staff
- Analysis of the use of existing business process and systems
- An appropriate costed solution to meet the long term requirements and business challenges of the organisation
- A GAP analysis
- A proposal for the solution to meet future business needs
If this mini-project is of interest to you, please contact: Julie Lakin, Director of HR & Administration at Julie.lakin@SmartHolograms.com or by telephone on 01223 393400.